The 2016 BCAMA Marketer of the Year Awards Winners Announced
The BCAMA Marketer of the Year Awards is an annual award program that recognizes the province’s top marketing and advertising teams.
The 2016 Marketer of the Year Awards gala was held at the Westin Bayshore Hotel on October 19, 2016. BCAA was the winner of the highly esteemed 2016 Marketer of the Year Award. They even awarded each attendee with an one-year BCAA membership!
BCAA marketing team was recognized for launching a new marketing platform after making some fundamental changes to their operations systems. Congratulations BCAA!
Here is the full list of the Marketing Excellence Awards winners:
- Community Engagement or Not-for-profit Marketing: TELUS – #ShareLove
- Public Relations: Insights West – Federal Elections 2016
- Marketing on a Shoestring: Vancouver Convention Centre & Tourism Vancouver – #PCMAVancouver
- Experiential Marketing: TELUS – #ShareLove
- Content Marketing – Destination BC – Wild Within