The 2017 LifeSciences BC Awards Winners
The LifeSciences BC Awards is an annual awards program that recognizes the achievements of individuals and organizations in British Columbia’s life science ecosystem. From which academia to health institutions to government, the award winners represent the full spectrum from discovery to commercialization, underscoring the depth of knowledge that significantly contributes to the B.C. bioeconomy, while improving the lives of patients here and around the world.
The 19th Annual LifeSciences BC Awards was held on April 19, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. Congratulations to all the winners!
Here is the full list of winners:
- Genome British Columbia Award for Scientific Excellence — Dr. Leonard Foster
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – Aubrey J. Tingle Prize — Dr. James Russell
- Deal of the Year — Celator Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Growth Stage Life Sciences Company of the Year — Innovative Targeting Solutions Inc.
- Growth Stage Medtech Company of the Year — Clarius Mobile Health Corp.
- Strategic Life Sciences Partner of the Year — Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) – Pacific Region
- Milton Wong Award for Leadership — Dr. William Hunter
- Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement — Dr. Alan Winter
- Life Sciences Company of the Year — McKesson Imaging and Workflow Solutions
Photo from LifeScience BC