The 2018 LifeSciences BC Awards Winners
The LifeSciences BC Awards is an annual awards program that recognizes the achievements of individuals and organizations in British Columbia’s life science ecosystem. From which academia to health institutions to government, the award winners represent the full spectrum from discovery to commercialization, underscoring the depth of knowledge that significantly contributes to the B.C. bioeconomy, while improving the lives of patients here and around the world.
The 20th Annual LifeSciences BC Awards was held on April 19, 2018 at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Congratulations to all the winners!
Here is the full list of winners:
- Genome BC Award for Scientific Excellence – Dr. Sally Aitken
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Aubrey J. Tingle Award – Dr. David Huntsman
- Milton Wong Award for Leadership – Dr. Michael Abrams
- Growth Stage Life Sciences Company of Year – AbCellera Biologics Inc.
- Strategic Life Sciences Partner of the Year Award – StarFish Medical Inc.
- Medtech Company of the Year – Redlen Technologies Inc.
- Growth Stage Medtech Company of the Year – bioLytical Laboratories Inc.
- Deal of the Year Award – Zymeworks Inc.
- LifeSciences Company of the Year – Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement – Drs. Connie & Allen Eaves
Photo from LifeSciences BC
POST A COMMENT