The 2019 LifeSciences BC Awards Winners
The LifeSciences BC Awards is an annual awards program that recognizes the achievements of individuals and organizations in British Columbia’s life science ecosystem. From which academia to health institutions to government, the award winners represent the full spectrum from discovery to commercialization, underscoring the depth of knowledge that significantly contributes to the B.C. bioeconomy, while improving the lives of patients here and around the world.
The 21st Annual LifeSciences BC Awards was held on April 4, 2019 at the Vancouver Convention Centre . Congratulations to all the winners!
Here is the full list of winners:
- Genome BC Award for Scientific Excellence – Dr. Caroline Cameron
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – Aubrey J. Tingle Prize – Dr. Jerilynn Prior
- Deal of the Year – Anandia Laboratories
- Strategic LifeSciences Partner of the Year Award – Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) – West
- Growth Stage Life Sciences Company of the Year – Aspect Biosystems
- Milton Wong Award for Leadership – Natalie Dakers
- LifeSciences Company of the Year – Terramera
- Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement – Dr. Marco Marra
Photo from Anandia Labratories
POST A COMMENT